Learn to start your own business for free with my tips and ideas. Content, blogging, SEO everything from soup to nuts to make you successful.
The post Authentic Romanian Givetch Recipe appeared first on All About You!.
Authentic Romanian Givetch Recipe
Authentic Romanian Givetch Recipe Ingredients
1â2 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
1â2 eggplant, cubed (donât peel)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can plum tomatoes, drained
1â2 yellow squash, sliced thin (donât peel)
- 2 medium onions, quartered
1â2 cup green peas
1â2 cup green beans, cut up
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 1â2 cups vegetable broth
1â3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
1â2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped (or parsley)
Authentic Romanian Givetch Recipe Preparation Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Layer the vegetables in an ungreased 3-4 quart casserole, sprinkling each layer with salt and pepper.
- Heat broth, olive oil and garlic in a small pan.
- Pour over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with dill.
- Cover and bake until all vegetables are tender, about 1 hour.
- Let cool to lukewarm before serving.
The post Authentic Romanian Givetch Recipe appeared first on All About You! - Recipes, starting a free business and so much more.
Read the original on:
All About You