Brussel Sprout Red Cabbage Salad is a perfect winter salad as a side dish. This raw salad is a one of the favorite dish. I make this salad almost every week, this light too. It is made with thinly chopped veggies, lemon, rosemary, roasted garlic, olive oil and salt, and these makes tangy in a taste. Itâs crunchy, colorful and healthy too. Try this fantastic salad and enjoy without feeling sinful.
â¢ 1 cup thinly Sliced Brussel Sprouts
â¢ 1 cup thinly Sliced or shredded Red Cabbage
â¢ Â¼ cup sliced Tomatoes
â¢ Â½ tbsp finely chopped fresh Rosemary
â¢ 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
â¢ 1 tsp Cumin Seeds Powder
â¢ 1 Lemon Juice
â¢ Â½ tbsp Olive Oil
â¢ Â½ tsp Mustard Seeds
â¢ 4-5 Garlic Clove Chopped
â¢ 1 tbsp Grated Cheese for Garnish (Optional)
1. Take a bowl, add sliced Brussel Sprouts, Red Cabbage and mix well.
2. Add chopped tomatoes and rosemary over it.
3. Add lemon juice, black pepper, cumin seeds powder, salt, and mix well, keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a small pan. Add mustard seeds, when seeds crackled, add chopped garlic and cook/roast till golden brown.
5. Pour the temper over the mixture and toss it and sprinkle some cheese.
6. Brussel Sprout Red Cabbage Salad is ready to serve.
The post Brussel Sprout Red Cabbage Salad appeared first on Binjal's VEG Kitchen.
Read the original on:
Binjal’s Veg Kitchen