Cheese Corn Balls is a perfect starter or appetizer for everyone, either kids or adults. It is one such a dish that can be served anytime. Cheese Corn Balls is very easy to make, super yum and great to have during the tea time. Corn is the all-time favorite and cheese too, and when we put these together it becomes one of the best deep-fried dish, in the form of crunchy from outside, yet soft-inside. I made this with little twist, using green peas with corn, just because my kids love green peas and itâs come out really tasty, delicious and colorful. This is a perfect for snack, party food, or starter.
â¢ 2 cup (Boiled, Peeled and Mashed) Potatoes
â¢ 1 cup Boiled Sweet Corn and Green Peas
â¢ Â¼ cup Chopped Capsicum
â¢ Â½ cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
â¢ 1Â½ tsp Italian Seasoning
â¢ Â½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
â¢ 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
â¢ 1 tsp (Ginger-Garlic-Green Chili) Paste
â¢ 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
â¢ 2 tbsp Corn Flour
â¢ Oil for deep frying
â¢ 2 tbsp Dry All-Purpose Flour for Coating/Maida
â¢ Â½ cup Bread Crumb for Coating
â¢ Â¼ Cup All-purpose flour/Maida
1. Take a large bowl, add mashed potatoes, boiled corn-peas, chopped Capsicum, chopped coriander leaves and Cheese.
2. Add black pepper, salt, red chili flakes, Italian seasoning, ginger-garlic-green chili paste, corn flour and mix well, make a mixture.
3. Apply little oil on your hand plum, so they doesnât stick to your hand, and then make small-small lemon size balls from the prepared mixture, keep aside.
1. Take a small bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, required water and mix well to make a batter.
1. Take a prepared ball, roll it in the dry flour to coat all the sides, and then dip the ball in the prepared batter.
2. Now roll a ball into the breadcrumbs in such a way that, it coats the corn ball completely.
3. Use same processes for remaining balls and keep aside.
4. Heat the oil in a deep pan, and then deep-fry all the balls in a small batches, till golden brown, and then drain it on absorbent paper.
5. Cheese Corn Balls are ready to serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
â¢ You can use any kind of Cheese instead of Mozzarella Cheese.
â¢ Green Peas in optional, you can skip, if you want and use 1 cup sweet corn.
The post Cheese Corn Balls appeared first on Binjal's VEG Kitchen.
Read the original on:
Binjal’s Veg Kitchen