Looking for a Valentine treat you can literally put together in 10 minutes? Â Look no further!Â
This Valentine Bark is so easy â with just 10 minutes to prep, plusÂ 30 minutes resting time in the refrigerator. Â What could be easier than that?
I used some mini heart-shaped molds, but honestly you could spread the chocolate out ontoÂ a sheet pan and drizzleÂ with heart-shaped sprinkles.Â This is a fun holiday project the whole family can create and enjoy! So what are you waiting for?
Hereâs my recipe, feel free to doctor it up any way you chooseâ¦â¦â¦â¦â¦..
Yield: Makes 30 mini hearts
Prep Time: 8 minutes 30 seconds
Cook Time: 1 minute 30 seconds
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 30 minutes refrigeration time
- 1 (10 oz.) package chocolate chips (dark, semi-sweet, white, etc.)
- 2 oz. heart-shaped sprinkles
- heart-shaped candy mold
- piping bag or zip lock bag with tip cut off
- Melt chips in a heat proof bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between each time until completely melted.
- Pour into piping bag and snip off a small end at the tip.
- Squeeze melted chocolate into each heart-shaped mold.
- Drizzle heart-shaped sprinkles over each heart.
- Place molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and turn over onto a plate or mat to release chocolate hearts.
- Set out to serve or place in decorative bags or box to give as a gift.
- Be sure to clean molds before using.
- Make sure that no water is left on the molds or the chocolate won't solidify properly.
Read the original on:
At Home with Vicki Bensinger