Veg Eggplant Pizza is a simple pizza combination of Eggplant, Capsicum, Tomato and Onion, with Garlic flavor. It is not kind of traditional pizza as we are replacing pizza base with eggplant slice. It is a full of nutrition, healthy and gluten free. Veg Eggplant Pizza is easy and quick to make. ItÂ can be topped with whatever you like on your pizza.Â My kids simply love it.
Ingredients:â¢ 1 large Eggplant/Brinjal
â¢ Â¼ cup Pizza Sauce
â¢ Â¼ cup Chopped Green Pepper/Capsicum
â¢ Â¼ cup Chopped Onion
â¢ Â¼ cup Bell Pepper
â¢ Â¼ cup Chopped Tomato
â¢ Â½ tbsp Olive Oil
â¢ 1 cup Grated Cheese (Mozzarella)
â¢ 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
â¢ 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
â¢ 1 tsp Garlic Powder (Optional)
â¢ Oil for Brushing
Method:1. Preheats the oven on 425 degree F (220 degree C).
2. Take a bowl; add chopped onion, capsicum, red bell pepper, tomato, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder, olive oil and mix well, keep aside.
3. Take a large eggplant and cut into the thick slices, and then place it on greased baking tray, brush little oil over it, sprinkle some salt and bake for 6-8 minutes till little brown.
4. Remove the tray from oven, spread pizza sauce, spread prepared topping, and then spread the grated cheese over it.
5. Place the tray again in oven and bake them for 10 minutes or till cheese melt.
6. Remove from the oven, sprinkle crushed red pepper power over it.
7. Now serve hot with tomato Ketchup or tomato sauce.
The post Veg Eggplant Pizza appeared first on Binjal's VEG Kitchen.
Read the original on:
Binjal’s Veg Kitchen